Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lillifee Boutique




Name: Debbie Suess

Store Name: Lillifee Boutique

Location: Georgia

Why did you start selling on Etsy? Honestly, I am not sure. I had been selling on Ebay for a couple of years and was looking for other venues. I heard about Etsy through some groups and decided to give it a shot. I loved the ease of the listing process and two of my items sold on my very first day. Of course, I was sold. I found Etsy to be a wonderful place to be.

How long have you had your store on Etsy? I have had my store on Etsy since January 2007. A little over 2 years.

What is your favorite thing about Etsy? One of my favorite things about Etsy is the kindness of others. The community of Etsy including both the buyers and the sellers is very friendly.

What is your favorite item in your store? Wow, that's tough. This dress http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10942105 is the dress I started my business with several years ago. It is still one of my biggest sellers. The colors are just so pretty together.

No comments:

Post a Comment